Thursday, December 17, 2020

Circular UFO Causes Ground Fog And Telephone Troubles Above Eyewitness At Kenosha Wisconsin

This sighting report was never posted !

Date:  December 2005.

Time:  Evening.

Hi I am (name removed) in Kenosha Wisconsin and I reported a sighting. I was outside with my new Havanese Nate and a fog like ground cover came floating in and I looked up and was shocked out of my mind. 

There was what I described as a bent green bean of lights, red, yellow, green in the sky. I immediately ran inside the house. 

When I picked up the phone there was a noise like chopper blades in the phone. The next time I went outside I could see a round circle way up in the sky. I finally found a picture of what that green bean looked like.

I could not see anything underneath, but the circular lights were the same. Not the same color, but the same look.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: brian_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog.

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment