Sunday, December 20, 2020

Huge Disk Shaped UFO Hovering At Eye Level Toronto Ontario

This sighting report was never posted !

Date:  March 1981

Time:  11:00 p.m.

Number of Objects:  1

Shape of Objects:  Disk shaped.

Colour of Object:  Two tone silver.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Good evening, in March, 1981 my mother and I had a very unusual and very real UFO experience.

The back story to this is that I was 15 years old and 9 months pregnant. I was at boarding school that year and was staying with my Mom at the Sutton Place Hotel over the March break.

I was sitting with my back to the big bay window in the living room (we were on the 23rd floor). My mother was seated facing the window. All of a sudden my mom asked me to turn around as she was staring out the window.

We got up off the couches and stood at the large window looking out. There right in front of us was a huge disk suspended at our eye level, so close we could have touched it had we been outside. The window separated us and the disk.

It was two tone grey with a band of rotating light around the belly. We could see detail on the disk, it was that close. It has a smaller dome shaped point at the top of it. It was silent and hovering (no movement). It was eyelevel with us and it was as if it was looking back at us, however there were no windows that we could see.

My mom and stood there for approxamtlty 10 minutes pinching ourselves because we were so confused about what we were seeing. This was downtown Toronto amongst high rises.

It was incredible, we never felt afraid, just curious. All of a sudden the disk shoots across the sky and within seconds is a small light sitting over lake Ontario before disappearing.

The first thing we did was call the front desk of the hotel, they had no report of a sighting. Then we called the radio station, again, no report of a sighting. It was as if my mom and I had been the only ones who saw it and yet this was downtown Toronto amongst high rises and thousands of people walking and driving the streets of Toronto.

I went into labor a day later and gave birth to a baby boy whom I gave up for adoption. I’ve often wondered if my pregnancy had anything to do with this sighting. Were they interested in me because I was ready to give birth? I have no idea, but it has always haunted my mother and I. And another aspect of this story is that my mom and I have different accounts of what time this happen.

That’s our only discrepancy with the sighting. I swear it was approxamtlty 11:00 p.m. because I have a vivid memory of Johnny Carson being on the TV. My mother however swears it was dusk, approxamtlty 5: 30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. We still to this day disagree on the time however everything else about our sighting is identical when we recall it.

Thank you to the eyewitness for their report.

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: brian_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog.

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment