Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Bright Yellow/Golden Object Dripping Fire From It Over Visalia California

This sighting report was never posted !

Date:  January 4, 2006

Time:  11:00 p.m.

The witness said he had read a sighting report from one of my old newsletter I use to put out and wanted to reply to this particular case. His report below.

I actually had read it a few times in the past and thought I'd like to comment on one of the encounters.

Visalia, California on January 4, 2006 at 11:00 p.m. "A Bright Yellow/Golden Light Drops Fiery Object".

I too have seen this very object not only on this particular day, but in the past as well. It is exactly as described, a bright fiery ball floating like through the night sky with the occasional dripping like fire from it.

I have also seen this on one occasion where it was raining and you can clearly see it floating/traveling through the sky just beneath the clouds.

Maybe a half dozen times my family and I have seen this. I called them out to witness this with me. Unfortunately I didn't record the times or days of the occurrences I did try one time to record it with my cell phone, but it didn't appear in the video.

Probably at the time cell phones were not all the great at photos and video. I know this was maybe a few years before the reported sighting in this column.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: brian_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog.

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment