Thursday, December 17, 2020

Row Of Pulsating Red And Green Lights South Of Sudbury Ontario

This sighting report was never posted !

Date:  August 23, 2019

Time:  Approxamtlty 11:00 p.m.

Dear Mr. Vike, I am a 79 year old gentleman living some 10 km south of downtown Sudbury, Ontario, Canada. I had never seen a UFO in my life until last night Friday, August 23, 2019.

I was lying in my bed reading about 11:00 p.m. last evening. When looking out my window, I spotted a row of pulsing red and green lights in the sky to the north directly over the city.

I assumed it to be an airplane and went back to my book. Ten minutes later I looked again. The lights were still there and had not moved! I went out on my veranda and observed the lights through my binoculars. The lights were clear, but could not make out any shape around them.

I observed them for another twenty minutes before they suddenly vanished.

Today I ran the words UFO, Sudbury, and video, on the internet. Lo and behold there was a video of a UFO taken in Sudbury about a year ago. The UFO in that video appeared to be identical to the one I saw.

Sincerely.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: brian_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog.

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment