Sunday, December 20, 2020

Light Comes To A Stop And Splits Into 4 Sakinaw Lake Sunshine Coast British Columbia

Brian Vike's Favorite Cases.

Date:  August 7, 2003.

Time:  Approximately 10:15 p.m.

Dear Brian Vike, I too saw something strange in the sky, however this was the night of August 7th, 2003. 

Here's my story:  My husband and I have a summer home at Sakinaw Lake which is on the Sunshine Coast in BC. One of my favorite things to do at night is to star gaze from the middle of the lake. The sky is so clear there compared to the city. 

Anyways, on August 7th, I took my star gazing gear (blanket, pillow and flashlight) with me on my peddle boat and like usual snuggled down once I got to the middle of the lake. I usually stay out for a couple of hours and watch the shooting stars before peddling back to our home. 

On this night approximately 10:15 p.m. or so, I spotted what I thought was another shooting star. It streaked across the sky heading southward then stopped. I thought the shooting star might burn out, but it didn't. Instead, the light split into 4 lights which formed a square (1 light in each corner).

One of the lights was brighter than the other 3, made me think it might be bigger than the others. It stayed in the square formation for 2 to 5 seconds before it changed forms again. Two lights stayed in place while the other 2 lights moved slightly away, then stopped. 

The 4 lights together looked like a rectangle and stayed this way for 1 to 2 seconds. Then all of a sudden the 2 lights that moved to form the rectangle shot off northward, like parallel shooting stars, while the other 2 lights only separated slightly and remained stationary. One of the 2 lights that remained was the bright one. 

I was shocked and couldn't believe what I saw.

I stayed there until 1:30 a.m. to see if the other 2 would come back. Then I tried to memorize the location of the 2 remaining lights before heading in, but they looked like stars amongst so many other stars. It was useless, so I peddled back home.

I told my husband and he suggested I look up UFO sightings on the internet. There are so many skeptics and believe me I would have been one too, that I said I don't think I'll bother.

My husband printed a copy of your article for me to read and that's how I read about the other sighting on July 28th, 2003 and also why I'm emailing you.

If you know or hear of any one else that saw what I did that night, please let me know. I would appreciate any information you can provide.

Thank you!

Yours truly.

Thank you to the eyewitness for their report.

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: brian_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog.

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment