Saturday, December 19, 2020

Black Figures Surrounded Me And I Was Paralyzed Texas USA

Brian Vike's Favorite Cases.

Date:  August, 2003

Dear Mr. Vike, my name is (name removed) and I spoke with you on the phone on 9/09/03 about  8:30 a.m. I'm going to tell you a few things that have been happening to me.

This started happening the first week of August, 2003. It was about 10:00 p.m. and my husband and I had went to bed.

I kept hearing this real loud noise and I got up to see if I could see anything, but I didn't so I went back to bed. The next thing I knew there was this like big black smoke coming into the bedroom. I woke my husband up and ask him if he could see the smoke, but he couldn't. 

I got very scared and got as close to my husband as I could and covered my head. The next thing I knew I started feeling something grab my hand. So I raised up and it was like the black shadows was surrounding our bed. Then I could feel something going into my hand up my arm and into my throat to my stomach. 

They started putting things in me from my feet to my upper body. It felt like I was paralyzed, I couldn't move. I can feel them walking on our bed and doing things to me. Now they are putting something in me that it feels like my body is on fire.

The first time they came they stayed with me for 9 days. Then a week went by and they were back and they haven't left since. I think that there is more than one entity with me. I know I can't sleep at night or day for that matter, I'm having real bad headaches, I will not be by myself. 

It also feels like they have something in my throat and neck because it hurts all the time. This is real hard for me to write it. I can talk to you and explain things a lot better. I would really appreciate it if you could really help me. 

They are with me day and night and I don't know what to do. I hope I here from you soon.

Thank you to to the lady for her report.

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: brian_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog.

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment