Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Bright Orange Crescent Moon Sized UFO Between Midland And Sanford Michigan

This sighting report was never posted !

Date:  August 2020

Time:  Evening.

Hello, my name is (name removed) and I believe we have witnessed the same unknown phenomena. I live in Sanford, MI and I work in Midland, MI and I witnessed this on my way home from work.

My boyfriend was driving and we saw what looked like the crescent moon, but bright orange straight ahead of us. My stomach dropped when I saw it because I knew for a fact that the moon was directly behind us so I said, “what is that..”, my boyfriend said “the moon!” and I was like “that is NOT the moon”.

So I went on my astronomy app and showed him that there was nothing in front of us, no sun, no planets, just stars. Then, I pointed my phone behind us and there was the moon, exactly where I thought it was.

We stared at it in horror and the reason I didn’t take any pictures is because I was actually terrified and having an existential uncomfortable feeling. It was an actual crescent shape glowing bright orange with what appeared to be a thin cloud in front of it, cutting off 1/4 of the bottom of it.

It kind of looked like if a sunset was behind the night sky and somebody made a curved slit shaped like a crescent and the wound was showing an orange, glowing sunset behind it.

It was pretty low in the sky, but the same size as the moon. It drifted below the tree line as we were driving and then it was gone. I have scoured the internet trying to find any explanation there could be and I only found things like airglow (which would not have been vertical and even if you could see it from earth, it would be greenish blueish) and UFOs that bear no resemblance to a crescent shaped moon.

The only other account of this that I could find on the internet after searching for hours was yours.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: brian_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog.

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment