Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Large Glowing Ball Of Light Leaves Acrid Type Odor In The Air Aliso Viejo California

Brian Vike's Favorite Cases.

Date:  January 16, 2005

Time:  9:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 3

Number of objects: 1

Shape of objects: Round

Full Description of event/sighting: Large glowing "ball" 2000 feet approxamtlty hovered, then traveled at high rate of speed south. Faster than any plane etc. Appeared to drip fire. After hovering again it then sped off and disappeared.

Additional Information:

Hi Brian, I am 53 and the other two witnesses were my son 14 and my friend 27. It was a clear calm Sunday night at 9:00 p.m. on the date I indicated in my report. I am a (removed by Brian Vike) for a national department of agriculture organization. I have never had an interest in UFO's or have taken the reports seriously. We had just returned from a weekend in Palm Springs CA.

We were standing outside my home talking and suddenly moving into our vision over the roof tops a large glowing ball came into view. None of us had ever seen anything like it before.

It was not at a high altitude in my opinion. I travel in airplanes weekly, and I estimate the object at first glance was 3000-5000 feet in the air. It "glowed" and was a yellow white color. It seemed to move slowly almost floating and my first thought was that it was a large balloon with a light of some sort inside.

That dispelled when the object moved very quickly south and seemed to gain altitude. It moved much faster than any airplane or helicopter I have ever observed.

There was no trail or vapor of any sort behind the object as it moved. In a span of a few seconds it traveled approximately 5 miles. (I am 6' tall, and if I hold my arms up and pointed to the sky at a 45 degree angle with both arms in opposite directions, that is how far and fast it moved in 5 seconds or less!)

The object then seemed to hover again in the distance, and began to "drip" a fire like substance or pieces of itself. It then just disappeared. The entire experience was about 20 seconds. The only other phenomenon was that immediately afterward the air around us had an acrid type of odor, which dissipated very quickly.

We were astonished and I did not report it, but immediately listened to the news etc., to see if any other reports came in, but nothing. I had told my parents about the sighting and several days later she mailed me a newspaper report from The San Gabriel Tribune which spoke of these sightings earlier in January than mine and the article also mentioned you and your organization. This prompted me to contact you.

I hope this helps and am curious if you could explain this if there is some answer.

Thank you to the witness for the very interesting report.

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: brian_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog. 

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment