Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Massive Rectangular UFO With Circle Of Lights Above Eyewitness In El Paso Texas

This sighting report was never posted !

No date provided. 

This is incredible! I saw this UFO when I was a kid! My father was in the Army and was stationed at Fort Bliss, but we lived off the base on Rhyolite Drive, I don't remember where exactly in El Paso this was.

We had a view of the Franklin Mountains from our front yard. I remember all the streets around us where named after stones LOL, but that's it.  

Anyway, my sister and I were riding our bikes out on the street, and my Mom yelled out the door to come inside because it was dark. As we were heading into the house, I felt a weird vibration and looked up and I saw a huge object right over me.

I remember it was bigger than anything I've seen. I told my sister to run in the house and tell our parents. I stood there completely transfixed as it hovered motionless above the house. Right above me was a circle of lights, the object itself appeared to extend infinitely in all directions.

I don't know if it was rectangular in shape, but it was so large I couldn't see the edges. I felt like I was under what would have been the center. My Mom yelled at me to come in again, so I went in. I told her what I saw, and got slapped for 'telling lies', she didn't even look!

When I looked out the window again about 5 minutes later it was gone. I thought I was crazy, especially after realizing NO ONE else I knew saw it. So I stopped talking about it.

My sister does remember it, but she was 4 at the time and only remembers "lots of lights." Of course, I was terrified, had trouble sleeping for quite a while and it was made worse by the fact that no body else saw it!

I had a dream two nights ago about UFO's flying over the Franklin mountains, and I that got me thinking that with the internet being what it is now, there might be information on the UFO I saw as a child floating around on he internet somewhere, pun intended :). So, I started googling, and I came across your story! I am so happy someone else saw it!

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: brian_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog.

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment