Saturday, December 26, 2020

Witnesses Drive Underneath Hovering Metallic Classic Flying Saucer Shaped UFO Salem Oregon

Brian Vike's Favorite Cases.

Date:  August 2, 2002

Time:  Approximately: 9.10 p.m.

Message: Dear Mr. Vike, I wanted to describe two UFO spotting's which I have witnessed. 

The first came on August 2, 2002, at around 9.10 p.m. approximately 2 miles south of Salem, Oregon nearly directly over I-5, the main north-south freeway on the US west coast. 

It was nearly twilight on a Friday or Saturday evening on a perfect summer evening. I was in the passenger seat with my wife driving south on I-5, and as we came over a hill we both saw a bright metallic object move very quickly from southeast to northwest an estimated 1 mile ahead. 

My wife jokingly pointed and said "look, a UFO" just as it disappeared from view as we went down the hill. It was out of view maybe 5 seconds. 

As we drove over the next hill suddenly there it was almost directly in front of us. A metallic classic saucer shape, seemingly hovering motionless right off the freeway. 

My initial reaction was to estimate distances, about 100 feet east of I-5, about 400-500 feet in the air. 

We drove almost directly underneath it, and I could see bright red lights and a distinct edge of a round opening on the underside. I immediately asked my wife to pull over, but the shoulder of the freeway was very narrow, and she said no. 

I then said 'go to the next exit and turn around, which she did, the whole time with me looking backward and saying 'faster, faster'. The next exit was about 3/4 of a mile ahead, and we turned off and went back the other direction, about 50 seconds total (I timed it). But it was gone, nowhere to be seen. Literally scores of cars drove past the spot during the time it was visible, and I can't believe we were the only ones who saw it.

Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: brian_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog.

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment