Monday, December 28, 2020

Huge Saucer Shaped UFO Causes Home To Shake Wabasca Alberta

Brian Vike's Favorite Cases.

Date of Sighting: Oct. 7, 1979

Time of Sighting: Evening.

Location of Sighting:

Number of witnesses: 4 experienced, Mass sighting.

Number of objects: 1

Shape of objects: Saucer shaped.

Full Description of event/sighting: There were 4 of us. All different ages. Youngest being 9 months old, oldest being 14 years old.

Our close encounter began in the evening. We saw lights hitting the walls of the home. Then the loud intense high/low frequency was filling my ears. 

I looked out the window and saw the underside of a huge saucer shaped craft. It was approximately 20-30 feet above us. 

The small trailer we were in began shaking violently. We were all screaming and crying and one of my brothers disappeared. We screamed for him. We noticed the trailer door opened as we yelled his name. 

The next thing I remember is looking out the window again and seeing the craft hovering above the Wabasca Lake, a few hundred yards away from my grandmother's yard.

It was saucer shaped with a belt of colored lights/rays coming from the midsection of the craft. The belt of lights rotated around the craft as it hovered in one spot. 

My brother was back sitting on the couch and my mother walked in, but my other brother was in his walker crying hysterically. Moments later, my baby brother (9 months old) started to have a major convulsion and he stopped breathing. 

He was revived after approximately 5 minutes of not breathing and rushed to the Slave Lake Hospital where he was admitted.

After doing some research to this event, I found out that there were many people who witnessed this night, as well as many other nights. RCMP were called out to numerous sightings, but they will not disclose any information to me. 

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: brian_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog.

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment