Monday, December 28, 2020

Sheriff And 15 To 20 Witnesses Observe City Sized UFO Over Van Zandt County Canton Texas

Brian Vike's Favorite Cases.

Date:  Late Fall 2003

Time:  Evening

Date:  1966

Time:  Unknown

Message: As one of many people, including the sheriff, who saw a definite UFO over Canton, TX, Van Zandt County in the spring of 1966, I'm surprised to see there are not any records of this on any site I've visited.

An enormous ship sat still over an area near Canton for a good hour with three small ships flying away from and back to the big ship. 

The big ship had what I would call square windows all the way around it located between the top portion and the bottom portion of the ship. Blue, red and other colored lights rotated counter clockwise in these windows.    

The one I call the "mother ship" sat still and there was no sound at all. At lease 15 to 20 of us watched this from the same place. 

The sheriff made phone calls to senators and to several authorities in an attempt to get someone out there to see what we were seeing. I was 15 at the time and I'll never forget what I saw. My Dad and the sheriff's brother are no longer with us to relate the story, but myself, my sister and the sheriff are still living.

The "mother ship" was the size of a city. It was located over the east, southeast side of Canton over farm land rather than over the actual city. 

We first spotted the small ships coming in from a west, southwest direction. When they flew away from the big ship they went south but curved out to a westerly direction.

Like I said, I was surprised there wasn't an account of this shown somewhere. Now there is.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: brian_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog.

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment