Friday, December 18, 2020

Round UFO/Object Hovering In The Sky At Surrey British Columbia

This sighting report was never posted !

Date:  1989/1990 ?

Time:  Approxamtlty about 6:00 p.m. or 7:00 p.m.

Hello, I am not even sure where to start with my story. I was laying in bed a few nights ago when all of a sudden I remembered a '"Nightmare" I had as a child, but it seemed so real (I am now 35).

I texted my mom and said to her, "did I see a UFO when I was little with Tom or am I go crazy?"

Tom was my moms husband at the time. She confirmed that it was not a nightmare, and yes I had indeed told her about seeing a UFO. She said Tom had told her when we returned home that evening.

She did not offer anymore information on it, but said if I had questions to ask. I then told her I remember a round type object hovering not far above our car with lights all around it.

She confirmed that’s what Tom and I told her at the time. I asked her how old I was and she said about 7 or 8 so 1989/1990. I then googled "UFO sightings Surrey, British Columbia 1980's" and found this http://www.ufoinfo.com/sightings/canada/890000a.shtml which brought me to you.

She said it was in the early evening about 6:00 p.m. or 7:00 p.m. in the area of approxamtlty 64th Ave., and 156 Street. I am not sure if this information is of any use to you or anyone, but I wanted to share my story with someone.

I am also in the process of contacting Tom to see if there is anything else he can tell me about that night.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Thank you to the eyewitness for their report.

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: brian_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog.

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment