Thursday, March 18, 2021

Another UFO Sighting

Brian Vike's Favorite Cases.

Newspaper Article.

Paul Wells

Echo Editor

City man reports strange object during daylight hours.

Airdrie Echo — There’s something up there in them there skies.

But whether it’s a bird, plane – or perhaps something not of this earth – remains unknown.

British Columbia-based UFO researcher Brian Vike, who operates HBCC UFO Research, said sighting reports from Airdrie and area keep coming into his UFO hotline and e-mail.

"Since (last week’s article in the Airdrie Echo), things started to happen pretty quickly," Vike said, adding recent articles seemed to have encouraged others to step forward with their experiences, both recent and in the past.

"The latest report was once again very interesting."

According to Vike, the latest report was e-mailed to him. The following is a copy of the witness’s account.

Airdrie (Sept. 6, 2003 – 4 p.m.): "I have been reading the paper about recent UFO??? sightings seen around Airdrie. I would like to tell you about what I saw back on Sept. 6, 2003.

"I had just arrived home after attending the Fall Classic Show and Shine at Nose Creek Park. It was 4 p.m in the afternoon (and) I was looking out my livingroom window, which faces east.

"My home is situated (near the railway tracks). I noticed a white, completely perfect round sphere going in a northerly direction.

"It was definitely not a balloon. There was no string attached and it was perfectly round, as balloons are not.

"It stayed at a constant speed and was completely unaffected by wind currents. It may have been going about 30-50 kilometres/hour and it stayed at the exact same height. I watched it until it disappeared out of sight. I felt like it may have been following along Main Street, however, it may not have been.

"It was also difficult to tell the size at that distance, but it may have been larger than a beach ball. I have never seen anything like it in my life. Has anyone else mentioned this to you? I would be curious to know if I was the only one who saw it."

Vike said that anyone else who might have witnessed the strange object that day is asked to contact him.

"It helps with our research of such sightings," Vike said, adding the aforementioned report brings the recent count in Airdrie and area to at least nine sightings.

 Airdrie Echo Newspaper - https://www.airdrieecho.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment