Wednesday, March 10, 2021

4 Orange Lights Over Cincinnati Ohio (Second Report For This Sighting)

Brian Vike's Favorite Cases.

Date:  October 22, 2010

Time:  Approxamtlty 7:50 p.m.

Good Evening, about one hour ago about 7:50 pm I witnessed what I believe to be a UFO of some kind. I was driving south on I-71, I saw 4 large bright lights, they would disappear slowly like a fading candle or match. Then would reappear just as bright after a couple of seconds. They did not appear to be moving, just staying stationary.

They were in a line, fading in and out, there would be 4 then 3 then 2 then 1 then none. Then 1 and then I lost it in the tree line. I read up on this and seems to be a reoccurring phenomenon. Some say it's parachutes for the pre game football at UC,

I believe this lights to be way to large for a human. I would love to hear if you have more info on this, it was just awesome to see tonight. Thanks.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at houstonbri7@gmail.com with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

File your UFO sighting to Brian at: houstonbri7@gmail.com

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: houstonbri7@gmail.com

The Vike Factor Blog.

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment