Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Chilliwack British Columbia Canada More Eye Witnesses To Objects And Aircraft Circling

Brian Vike's Favorite Cases.

Date: May 29, 2009

Time: 2:08 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Chilliwack, BC Canada.

Number of witnesses: 2

Number of Objects: 2

Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was thirsty in the night and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water when I saw some bright lights outside my big bay window. My eyes were half open as I just got out of bed, so I went out onto the patio for a closer look, and hoping the fresh air would wake my senses as well.

What I saw was shocking to me. Two very bright lights that appeared to be round, but were so bright and a little bit far away to tell for sure. So I grabbed the digital camera to take a video or two. Being a little too far away for a night picture to be any decent, I decided video was the only option. With Canon Powershot I could zoom in 12x to see more clearly and up close what was out there.

The object to the left was closer, so my first video started with it up close. It was orange and red, but more orange with lights around the outside of the circle. 5 lights I believe. Neither object made a sound. These round objects appear to be spinning fairly fast in a clockwise direction. I got my girlfriend out of bed to show her as it was exciting and something you just don't see everyday.

The object to the left that was closer faded out as it moved southward. These 2 objects were seen to the west, actually just north of the silhouetted Chilliwack Mountain.

As I filmed the second video, I could see several airplanes to the south circling from over the Chilliwack airport and over Chilliwack Mountain, and it looked like they were keeping these objects on their radar. One plane, seemed to pass just past it. I was thinking, from up there it must be blinding. The other object that was more distant was the exact same, spinning clockwise, but near the end of the fourth video i took, the object started whipping back and fourth in the sky and up and down and then took off to the south where the other disappeared.

I witnessed 5 planes that I could count follow the object in what seemed to be a pursuit. Then I decided to go on the internet, found your site and was shocked to read blogs from May 22nd and May 24th and such that the exact same thing happened, down to the airplanes chasing the objects! Not sure what is going on out there, but it seems since May 22nd, almost everyday this has been going on.

I am putting the videos on the net as we speak and am going to pixilate them. Maybe a more up close will show or tell more. Were they military planes? Is this an experiment? Have UFO's come out of there dimension into this one through a fabric in time and then disappeared back? I will see if in the next couple nights more happens.

Interesting note: On May 28th, 2007 UFO's were spotted at UCFV in Chilliwack and mine was just into May 29th, so I basically call it the 28th. Seems like May is a hot month for activity strangely enough.

Thanks and if you could let me know your thoughts that would be great. Oh, one thing left out, the objects actually turned very bright white with light as if it were a giant flash and then went back to it's orangish reddish color.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at houstonbri7@gmail.com with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

File your UFO sighting to Brian at: houstonbri7@gmail.com

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: houstonbri7@gmail.com

The Vike Factor Blog.

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment