Saturday, March 20, 2021

UFO Comes To A Stop And Moves Off Over McMinnville Oregon

Brian Vike's Favorite Cases.

Date: December 4, 2008

Time: 5:08 p.m.

Location of Sighting: 2nd Street.

Number of witnesses: 2

Number of objects: 1

Shape of objects: Circular.

Full Description of event/sighting: I was driving down 2nd Street towards Adams when up in the sky a Green Circular object descended straight down really quick then stopped and in a split second took off straight forward and was gone before I could even think about what all just happened.

The truck in front of me slammed on his brakes so I am sure I am not the only person who saw the object. Before this afternoon I can honestly say I thought UFO stuff was just something people made up. Now I am positive they are for real.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at houstonbri7@gmail.com with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

File your UFO sighting to Brian at: houstonbri7@gmail.com

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: houstonbri7@gmail.com

The Vike Factor Blog.

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment