Sunday, March 14, 2021

Amber Orange Bright Light Over Camelon Village Central Scotland UK

Brian Vike's Favorite Cases.

Date:  October 16, 2010

Time:  Approxamtlty 11:00 p.m.

Dear Brian, I also want to report a UFO I spotted in the sky over Camelon at 11:00 p.m. on Saturday 16, October 2010.

I was looking out of my flat window because there were a couple of drunks in my street causing a disturbance, when I looked to the sky this is when I saw a suspicious light moving, well, not in a normal way for it to be an aircraft.

To be sure, I put my glasses on and checked again and this is what I saw,  an amber/orange bright light, it wasn't that close, but the shape was 2-3mm wide (i.e. much larger than the average star in the sky), it was moving in one direction, but in a haphazard way, it moved forward slowly a little, hovered, moved forward again and sped up before hovering again.

It wasn't moving in the trajectory of a straight line, more of an arc, then it disappeared into a cloud. I am a final year science student at university and am a rational person. I would not be reporting this weird sighting if I thought it could be explained away by anything else other than it being it UFO. Interestingly, Camelon is extremely close to Denny, where another sighting was reported on your website on Friday 15 October. Many thanks.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at houstonbri7@gmail.com with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

File your UFO sighting to Brian at: houstonbri7@gmail.com

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: houstonbri7@gmail.com

The Vike Factor Blog.

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment