Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Three More Bigfoot Sightings Reported

 Brian Vike's Favorite Cases.

 Newspaper Article.

By Jennifer McIntosh.

Houston Today News.

Brian Vike, Director of HBCC UFO Research is still trying to verify three Sasquatch sightings in Moricetown.

“Since I got the initial call, I’ve had no other information,” Vie said. “As near as I can tell, the sightings all happened after the end of September but I have called and called but no one is calling me back.”

The lady who called on the morning of Halloween, told Vike that there had been a rash of sightings on the native reserve. Unfortunately without talking to someone who could give a first-person account, Vike said the information is hearsay at best.

Vike got the details from the first account from the woman’s mother.

“Allegedly, she was walking out to the mailbox and this thing walked in front of her,” Vike said. “But I called and called and got nowhere so I am thinking this is a little fishy.”

Another woman apparently told friends that she had seen a Sasquatch peeking in someone’s window.

The last report allegedly involved a school bus driver who saw the creature standing in a field.

The sightings follow a summer filled with reports throughout the Pacific Northwest.

Sightings in late July and August brought about speculation from paranormal specialists as to what the creature might be up to.

In addition to sightings in the Bulkley Valley, Larry Sommerfield, a self-proclaimed Sasquatch hunter from terrace had a cast that he claimed was a Sasquatch print.

Vike said the area has always had some connection to the paranormal.

“In 2002-2002, this area was dubbed the UFO capital of the world,” Vike said.

“There was just so much activity between here and Burns Lake. Now it seems to be Sasquatches.”

Vike said he has gotten calls from the Discovery Channel and the Life Network about the amount of paranormal activity.

A sighting in Houston in late July by Delores Harrie garnered the attention of national media outlets.

Harrie saw the creature out at her home on Buck Flats Road on July 28.

At 5:45 a.m. that morning, Harrie heard her dogs barking at the door. When she went down to investigate she saw that someone or something was rattling the door handle.

She eventually opened the door and the dogs were out like a shot, sniffing out something on the east side of her property.

When she looked out at the side of her house, she saw a creature that was walking on two legs.

“It was huge and it had long hair, not fur – kind of like you see on an ox and a reddish brown, the colour of the trees that are killed by the pine beetle,” said the woman. “And it moved so fast, by the time I opened my door it had run from the porch to the other side of the house.”

Once outside, the dogs pursued the creature as it continued along a dried up ravine and disappeared into a forested area. Her oldest dog didn’t return for three hours.

“I was worried but what do you do, tell people your dog is chasing Bigfoot?” she asked. “I drove up and down the road, looking for him and eventually he came back.”

After Harrie’s report, there was a report on the Telkwa High Road and some sightings in Campbell River.

Vike said all the attention around UFO and Sasquatch sightings is good for the area.

“It gets people’s attention because – whether you believe it or not – it is different,” he said. “I think it’s good for all the communities in the area.”

Houston Today News - https://www.houston-today.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment