Monday, March 15, 2021

UFOs? Shirley Not

Brian Vike's Favorite Cases.

Newspaper Article.

By Dan Menhinnitt.

Have aliens chosen to descend on Shirley?

Well possibly if a Canadian UFO expert's website is to be believed.

Brian Vike, who bills himself as an independent UFO researcher, has posted details of a possible paranormal sighting over a Shirley garden centre.

According to his website hbccufo.org, a witness spotted an oval shape in the sky above Shirley Road last Sunday at around midday.

The unknown witness said: "I was standing with our trolley whilst my girlfriend was looking at plants in the outdoor part of the garden centre. I was looking west and noticed a round white object travelling north.

At first I thought it was a plane or helicopter, however, the more I looked at it, the more I realized that there were no wings or any features. It was just a plain white oval object. The speed at which it was travelling told me that it wasn't a balloon either."

Sutton and Croydon Guardian News - https://www.yourlocalguardian.co.uk/

The Newspaper Article - https://www.yourlocalguardian.co.uk/news/1610575.ufos-shirley-not/

No comments:

Post a Comment