Thursday, March 11, 2021

UFO Spotted Hovering Over Tree Line In Dunrobin

Brian Vike's Favorite Cases.

Newspaper Article.

By Derek Dunn

Renfrew Mercury

Monday, June 21, 2010

UFO expert Brian Vike of Houston, B.C. received an email from Dunrobin reporting a strange sight on June 9, about 9:30 p.m.

Vike remains baffled by the sighting, saying most unidentified flying objects are either aircraft with flashing NAV lights, the planet Venus, satellites, balloons, the International Space Station and something similar.

“Over the last few years there has been an increase on one particular sighting, and this is of orange-red-yellow lights being seen all over the world. I receive reports of these lights from the UK on a daily bases,” Vike said

“As for the Dunrobin, Ont. sighting, as of now I am at a loss as to what this would have been.”

The report submitted to Vike’s website, http://www.kbccuforesearch.ca/ reads: “While lying in bed watching TV, we heard what we thought was strong wind. It was a strange sound. While we were listening to figure out what it was, my nine-year-old came running into my room in a panic.

“She kept insisting that there was a UFO out in the front. I told her it had to be a helicopter, but she said no way. My daughter is positive this is not a helicopter and this is a UFO.

“I’m thinking the noise I heard was strange, so maybe we better go and look. We run into her room and through her window we see a large object, just sort of hovering very slowly.

It was moving toward the east and looked like it was just over the tree-line. I couldn’t say if it was round or triangular because I was more fascinated by its lights, but my daughter says it’s definitely triangular and my husband agrees with her.

“The lights were bright and they were flashing on and off, red and white. It didn’t take long for it to leave our sight. I think that if I would have gone right into her room, I might have had a better look at it; it didn’t seem concerned about being seen as it was so low.

“You know, I don’t really believe in UFOs and now I’m not sure what to think. I know I saw this thing, but I can’t understand why it was not on the news or something at that hour of night; we can’t be the only ones that saw this.

“Let me know what you think or if someone else saw it too.”

Vike said were it a motorized object like a helicopter the sound would have been recognizable. It didn’t have normal NAV lights, he added. And yet he hasn’t heard from anyone else. Attempts by the newspaper to reach the Dunrobin woman reporting the UFO were unsuccessful.

“The object was certainly of a good size and with all the lights flashing off and on, one would think there would be others in the area who saw this thing. As of yet, I haven’t been able to locate them, if there was any,” Vike said.

“This object may well be something explainable, but as it stands right now, I have to class it as a UFO. I certainly am checking into the case and hopes of finding an answer to what the people saw that night.”

Vike can be reached at houstonbri7@gmail.com

Derek Dunn is a reporter and photographer at the Arnprior Chronicle-Guide.

Brampton Guardian.com - https://www.bramptonguardian.com/

The Newspaper Article - https://www.bramptonguardian.com/news-story/3812240-ufo-spotted-hovering-over-tree-line-in-dunrobin/

No comments:

Post a Comment