Wednesday, December 16, 2020

50 To 70 Unknown Objects/UFOs Over Chilliwack British Columbia

This sighting report was never posted !

Date:  April 12, 2020

Time:  5:15 a.m.

Subject: So, this morning at 5:15 am over Chilliwack, British Columbia. I stepped outside for my recycling and looked up as I always do. I saw what appeared to be 50-70 satellites all in a row. Some where paired.

The distance and precision was exact. I woke my wife to see this strange thing.  She was stunned. It was over an hour long and then started to get light out. 

I have seen many satellites in my day, but nothing like this. All spaced perfectly. I will be looking again tomorrow morning. I lost count after 70.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: brian_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog.

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment