Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Slow Moving Spider Like UFO Retracts Legs South Of Atlin British Columbia

Brian Vike's Favorite Cases.

Date:  April 6, 2015

Time:  4:30 a.m.

I was camping in a forest in the wilderness south of Atlin, British Columbia last night. At 4:30 a.m. (April 6, 2015) I woke up and saw a spider UFO.

It was very low on the horizon and my impression was it was within a km away. It was silver like a star, moved slowly and changed shape and had long legs like spider legs that appeared out from the body, then retracted again.

I watched it for several minutes while I kept rubbing my eyes, before it dropped below the tree line. About an hour later I got up to pee and I saw exactly the same thing with the spider legs, in the exact same spot.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: brian_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog.

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment