Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Disk Shaped UFO Changes Color Over Auberry California

Brian Vike's Favorite Cases.

Date:  September 6, 1982

Time:  10:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1

Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Disk-shaped light

Full Description of event/sighting: I had returned home from a family BBQ (it was Labor Day here in the States) and went out to turn off some sprinklers when our two dogs began barking. I thought there was a car on the road, but there was not, so I looked up and there was a disk-shaped light crossing the sky from E to W.

There are some power lines that run alongside the road and off to the house where my mom and step-dad now live, and the object was following those lines running to that house. (My mom and I lived in a mobile home about 100 yards. away from her current residence).

The UFO changed color: red-blue-orange-yellow-white-red, in that order. Size was about that of a dime at arm's length. Both dogs were barking continuously throughout the sighting, which was about 2-3 minutes.

The porch light and yard light both dimmed, but did not go out. My Mom was inside and did not see the UFO, but she told me later that her TV was having interference while I was outside.

I reported the sighting to the Center for UFO Studies, who sent me a questionnaire, which I filled out and returned, but they did not let me know about any follow-up. (maybe because of my age at the time-12).

Auberry is in the traffic pattern for Fresno-Yosemite IAP in Fresno, and I am familiar with aircraft, especially at night. In addition, I am a military aircraft buff, and have had a familiarity with military aircraft since the age of 7, and this was no aircraft.

If you wish to publish the account on your site or use it on the air, please do, but leave my name out, as I am about to go on active duty in 4 months with the U.S. Navy. 

The weather was clear, but I don't remember the temperature, but it was in the mid-90s, and there was no wind at all.

There are two military bases near: Fresno ANGB (at Fresno-Yosemite IAP-they had F-106s at the time) and NAS Lemoore. Castle AFB near Merced was active at the time, with B-52s and KC-135s, but closed in 1995. What I saw did not appear to be any military aircraft.

If you have any questions, please contact me.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: brian_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog.

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment