Sunday, December 27, 2020

Bright Orange Object Descending East Side Of The North Thompson River Kamloops British Columbia

New Report !

Date:  December 27, 2020

Time:  5:54 p.m.

I just received a report over a bright orange light/object which was slowly descending towards the ground on the east side of the North Thompson River.

Also I (Brian Vike) happened to be out with my dog Peanut walking along Rivers Trail at Schubert Drive and Beach Ave., when I spotted the orange light descending towards the ground.

Actually the light was pretty high up, but it didn’t take it long to drift downward (approxamtlty 20 seconds) until it landed on the eastern bank of the North Thompson River.

From the point it landed, the light went out.

What was it, it was a Chinese Lantern !

I freaked when I first saw it as it took me by surprise. As I watched it became pretty clear as to what it was. A Lantern.

Very cool looking though. So one other person reported it and I happened to see it.

Thank you to the witness for sending in their report.

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: brian_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog.

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment