Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Huge Silver Boomerang Shaped UFO Over Commack Long Island New York

This sighting report was never posted !

Date:  February 20, 2009

Time:  Early evening.

On February 20, 2009, I lived in Commack on Long Island. I usually went in my backyard to look at the sky. It was in the early evening. I always look up and saw this huge silver boomerang shaped ship, I guess you can call it, move across very slowly, without a sound coming from it.

When it passed over my house I ran inside to draw a picture of it while it was still fresh in my mind. I saw it had 5 big globes (I’m assuming lights, but not lit).

It was on the bottom of the UFO. One on the bottom front and two on one side and two on the other side of the “wing”. 

Thank you. Sincerely.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: brian_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog.

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment