Friday, December 18, 2020

Silver Or Dark Grey UFO Observed At Tsawwassen British Columbia

This sighting report was never posted !

Date:  November 22, 2017

Time:  6:17 p.m.

The date was November 22, 2017, at 6:17 p.m., my friend and I came to Vancouver from Victoria, British Columbia when drivers took us back to Tsawwassen to take ferry I saw very clear UFO.

I driver drove at 80 km and asked can we stop. My friend saw an object fly by, it was really large. When we got home, no one would talk about it, and there was nothing on the TV news, even heard nothing from anyone on the ferry, but 100% sure the radar on the ferry could detect this.

I saw color, speed, and form, nothing we have can stop in the sky to 100 meters high or even fly to 5 km speed to go over speed more than human eyes they can see it. We could see a plane fly to the right side of the UFO, it looked like 20 maybe 50 km away from the UFO, for sure they can detect on radar.

There was no sound, no wind, I just saw the two colors, light blue and green and just a few seconds of orange color when it moved.

The color of the object was silver or dark grey, it didn’t shine and wasn’t bright. I made the draw to this UFO.

Thank you to the eyewitness for their report.

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: brian_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog.

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment