Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Large Spherical Silver Object/UFO Winnipeg Manitoba

This sighting report was never posted !

Date:  May 21, 2020

Time:  12:45 p.m.

I'm an ex-aerospace technologist and pilot. I spent 36+ years in the Canadian Air Force. So I consider myself to be an expert in anything that flies.

On 21 May, 2020 at 1245 hrs, while driving west on Route 100 I spotted a large spherical silver object (approximately 2m in diameter) hovering over Hwy 2 about 1 km from the intersection. It appeared to have an alt of about 500 to 800 feet AGL.

At first I thought it was a light aberration on my windshield so I re-positioned myself to use the side window and rule that out. The object remained.

I rolled down my window to get an unobstructed view. I was planning to pull over to get a photo. I changed lanes and when I looked back it was gone. In the time of 1 to 2 seconds it had completely vanished.

Even if it had been a Mylar balloon and just burst, it would have left visible falling debris. There was none.

I drove to the area under where I estimated it was and there was no human activity or visible debris in the area.

Hopefully you can link my data up to other reports.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: brian_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog.

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment