Saturday, December 26, 2020

UFO Pyramid Shape Of Lights San Carlos California

Brian Vike's Favorite Cases.

Date:  January 1, 2005

Time:  3:30 a.m. to 4:30 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 1

Number of objects: 1-3
Shape of objects: Round lights.

Full Description of event/sighting: I was staying at a house in San Carlos, California doing an overnight pet sit for this cute little dog named Bear, and the family room where I was sleeping has double sliding glass doors which go out onto a deck, and beyond the deck is a canyon that is very dark at night. 

However, I never see any stars in the sky, probably because the area in general has street lights and is somewhat in the vicinity of the San Francisco airport. Anyway, this dog I take care of has never barked. 

So it definitely was strange when at about 3:30 a.m. I woke up abruptly to her yelping in fear and running up the stairs. I got up and looked out onto the deck. Nothing was there and there was nothing in the sky either, so I called Bear several times. She wouldn't come downstairs at first, which was odd to me.

Finally she came down and I opened up the sliding glass door in case she needed to go to the bathroom, but she didn't seem to need to do that. So I went back onto the couch where I had been sleeping. 

About 10 minutes later I looked out the window to see a white light in the sky. It was the only light in the sky. It looked like a bright star or a satellite low in the sky, but it was a little brighter than that. 

I thought it might be a plane, but planes never come in from that angle, and this light was stationary. I stared at it for about 5 minutes and then it disappeared all of a sudden.  That caught my attention so I got up and went up to the sliding glass doors. 

I could see a faint line of fog coming in over the hills behind the canyon, and I figured it must have covered up the light.

Then I looked over to the right and there was the light! Same brightness, same intensity, in the same altitude of the sky that the other light had been. So I sat down at the sliding door and stared at it, trying to figure out what it was. 

Then it changed from one light to three lights, in a pyramid shape. I was wondering if my eyes were playing tricks on me or something. I looked next to me and Bear was looking up at that light too, completely transfixed. 

I gazed at this light for about 10 minutes, and it kept morphing from one light to three lights every so often, back and forth. Then the fog overtook it and so I went back to bed. 

I have no idea what it could be that would morph back and forth from one to three lights like that, completely stationary, so I thought I would contact you to see if you shed some light on this for me. 

Do you have any ideas of what this could have been?

Thank you to the witness for this report.

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: brian_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog.

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment