Friday, December 11, 2020

Multiple Witnesses Glowing Blue UFO Seen In The Sky Over Winnipeg Manitoba

Brian Vike's Favorite Cases.

Winnipeg, Manitoba Bright :Light - Triangular "V" Shape Of Glowing Blue

Date:  June 2, 2006

Time:  11:30 p.m.

Message: I'd like to report a sighting in Winnipeg, Manitoba.

June 2, 2006. A couple of my friends wanted to stay out a bit later and decided that we should relax at a near-by park called Greenhill otherwise known as "Garbage Hill". This hill is ~100 feet above ground level I believe, we used a car to climb it.

At this particular time (11:30 p.m.) we were looking around at the city lights, joking around and all, and one of my friends were equipped with a camera phone. As I was looking at my friend, a bright light above him was traveling south - north and was a triangular "V" shape of glowing blue and an orange trail following it. I watched it fly for roughly 2 seconds as well as other spectators (most, if not all, were shocked at the sight) and it went behind a cloud and suddenly disappeared.

The video was taken by my friend on his 0.3 megapixel phone I believe, as the quality is not very good. If you would like, I would be able to send you it. This is my first encounter, and I have never seen an aircraft that bright, move so quick, and without sound. There could be a possibility that it was a shooting star, but it maintained it's shape throughout. Thanks.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

 ----

Winnipeg Manitoba A Bright Blue Object

Date:  June 2, 2006

Time:  11:45 p.m.

Message: Friday June 2nd, I witnessed a bright blue object about the size of a tennis ball moving from West to East approxamtlty 11:45 p.m. please contact me if anyone else has saw this. I do not believe this to be an airplane or a meteor. Thank You.

Additional Information:

Hi, sorry about the little information, I was a little overwhelmed when this occurred. It was Friday June 2nd around 11:45 pm I live in Winnipeg Manitoba.

I was in my back porch when I noticed a blue light in the sky at first I thought someone was setting off fire works but the object was too big and was traveling horizontal across the sky, then I looked closer and realized the object was very high as it was going through the clouds.

I thought it was lower at first glance because it was so big about the size of a tennis ball there was nothing trailing the object, and the glow illuminated the sky a bit when I realized that it wasn't an airplane nor a meteor, I yelled out to my girlfriend and ran to the door by the time I reached the door and went outside it was out of sight.

The whole experience lasted about 12 seconds the object never faded nor did it move off coarse it traveled in a perfect line.

When my girlfriend came outside see asked what was the matter she noticed that when I ran to the door I stumbled and that I was shaken up.

This all happened very quick and as far as I could tell by the height and the speed (very fast I would say at least 3 times the speed of an airplane) that this was in fact was not man made.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

-----

Winnipeg, Manitoba More Witnesses To Fast Moving Glowing Blue Object

Date:  June 2, 2006

Time:  Approxamtlty Midnight

Location of Sighting: Kildonan Park

Number of witnesses: 2

Number of objects: 1

Shape of objects: Round

 

Brian Vike's Note: This is the third report over the same object seen over Winnipeg, Manitoba.

Full Description of event/sighting: At approximately midnight on June 2, 2006 a friend and I witnessed a round, glowing (blue) object just above the red river in Winnipeg.  It was visible for about 5 seconds and then flew away at a great speed.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: brian_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog.

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment