Sunday, December 27, 2020

Two Fast Moving Yellow Illuminated UFOs South Dakota

Brian Vike's Favorite Cases.

Date:  August 1990

Time:  1:00 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 2

Number of objects: 2

Shape of objects: Cigar shape illuminated.

Full Description of event/sighting: I was returning from Wyoming to Illinois, I went to pick up my girlfriend when her car broke down. I was towing her BMW with my Datsun pickup. 

I prefer to travel back roads instead of interstates. Wow, this was real for sure. I was in an area that had huge bluffs on one side and I was traveling south and the bluffs were on the left. I remember seeing lights of a small town ahead about 2-3 miles. 

There were two yellowish objects about 1/2 mile in front of me and they were hovering in place. I pulled my truck over and stopped. I dug for my camera and awoke my girlfriend. My camera on auto automatically does a flash photo so it did not turn out. This really ticked me off. The bluffs made it so the objects came in my direction. At the closest point I was less than 1/4 mile away.

I was in awe at the sight, but not afraid. These two objects traveled together at an estimated speed of 30 mph, it was like they were synchronized. What amazed me was their size, they were at least twice the size of a C5A, and they were huge! 

Once they were at about 8 o'clock from where I was stopped, they shot away and were out of sight in less than 2 seconds. To this day, I can play it back in my mind and it still amazes me. I am so lucky to have witnessed such an event. 

I wish I knew the name of the town, but I am sure I would recognize the place if I tried to find it because it is etched in my mind forever. People that know me believe me because they know I am not a liar or making this up. I was with this woman for 17 years, now we are divorced. You may call her to verify the story. Her number is (phone number deleted). 

She did not see the entire event, but she did see them traveling along and disappear very quickly. She was trembling after seeing it and I was very excited. I had thought I had seen UFO's once before while fishing at night and watching the sky, but it was so far away I was not sure.

This time it was up close. Some people (that do not know me) ask me what I was on. I was totally straight, no alcohol or drugs of any type and I was very alert and kept driving for several hours after this. I swear this was real. 

I know for a fact that they do exist, they are here. I hope that they are not here to hurt us. So far they have been peaceful as far as I know. I would actually love to meet them sometime, that would be the ultimate experience. 

I think I would not be afraid of them, but you never know how you would act in such a situation. I know that I would be nervous.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: brian_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog.

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment