Saturday, December 19, 2020

Fireball Observed In The Southeast Portion of The Sky

This sighting report was never posted !

Date:  2009.

Time:  11:00 p.m.

Hi, I have been looking back to see if any reports/sightings have come up since 2009 or If I had missed any. There is a post about a fireball seen in the sky. What caught my eye was the fact that It says 11:00 p.m. I can not remember the date I saw it. But it was in 2009 at exactly 11:00 p.m. as I had just started my night shift.

I thought you would like another account of it. I walked up to the drive through window like I had done every night at 11:00 p.m., but this time I saw a fireball sitting in the sky (looking SE) I pointed this out to everyone working that night as well as who ever was in the drive through at that time.

There was many witnesses to this. It stayed in one place for almost 5minutes. I walked back and forth handing out orders and while I was away from the window it had disappeared.

One of the customers told me it had slowly descended to the ground. This was not a light. Imagine looking down a pipe that had flames coming out of it. Thought I should share my account.

Thank you to the eyewitness for their report.

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: brian_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog.

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment