Saturday, December 26, 2020

Silver Saucer Shaped UFO And Missing Time Experience Royalton Ohio

Brian Vike's Favorite Cases.

Date:  June 14 ,1973

Time:  11:00 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 1

Number of objects: 1

Shape of objects: Saucer

Full Description of event/sighting:  This is a missing time event. I was around 15 years old at this time, and I was coming back from a friends house, which was about a mile away from my house as the crow flies. I always cut through a stretch of sparse woods to get to, and return from this friends house, and this day wasn't any different.

I always cut in at this spot in the woods where there was a path that went through, and ended up coming out right past my aunt, and uncle's house where they're woods sits right in back of they're house. The path then continues right on down another 300 or so yards into my mom, and dad's back yard. This information is all needed to tell you what happened.

After I made my cut through the woods to get to my house, I had walked about 100 yards when I started getting a buzzing sound around my head, which was fairly normal in the woods as there were bees around, but this buzzing sound, it occurred to me it wasn’t like a sound made by a bee.

It was about that time that I noticed, off to my right about 30 feet and up about 15 feet was a silver disc, or saucer shaped object. I was scared, but I figured that as long as I didn't look directly at it, that it may not bother me.

I figured that it had let me walk this far up on it without doing anything to me, so maybe it would let me walk on by it at that point. God knows I was scared though, I was only 15.

I looked real close at it out of the corner of my eye because I wanted to remember detail of this thing . It was no bigger that 10 feet across, and probably closer to 8 feet.

It might have been around 4 feet high in the very middle. At that point ( as I was looking at it ) I had a feeling that they knew I was looking at it, so I continued another 10 - 15 feet to where the path made a turn around a wild apple tree ( in which they were then on the other side of ) and I took off at a dead sprint, faster than I had "ever" ran before! I was weaving from side to side, all the while thinking they were right behind me, and therefore feeling that I was running for my life.

I made it about 100 yards down through the small trees 15 - 20 feet high, to a fence that I usually had to climb over to get on down the path, and jumped, and cleared the fence with no trouble at all.

At this point I was in my Aunt, and Uncle's woods and immediately shot straight toward their house, and at that very moment I found myself standing at the other end of my aunt, and uncle's woods staring straight at a small tree, and being told that it was ok now that I could move now, and did I want to see him (the voice sounded male) I said no, and the voice said not to talk, that if I only though what I wanted to say that it could understand me.

That’s when I thought ok, and it said ok that's perfect (this voice was spoken in the absolute clearest voice I have ever been witness to) Then this voice said why won't you look at me, and I said, I'm afraid I will be scared if I look. It said it understood. That's when I said I don't want to be here like this, and it said that it would be alright, and I would not be hurt in any way, and at that point I felt relaxed, and was able to communicate, but that's where it gets sketchy, because I don't remember a lot of what the conversation was. I do know that when the conversation was over, and I turned around to walk on home, I was no longer afraid of them, but I did actually pinch myself real hard, to make sure it was not a dream. It hurt so it was not a dream ! lol

After I got home, and I walked up to the back door, my mom met me there, and she was not happy. She said, where have you been? You were supposed to be here 4 hours ago. Needless to say I was in dire straits on that one, but I didn't really know what to say because I knew she wouldn't believe me telling her the truth, but I tried to tell her anyway, and all she had to say was, yeah right !

So, I went straight in and went to bed because for some reason I was dead tired, and that was very out of the norm for me as I was an athlete in school, I played all the sports they let me play.

Well, there's my story. It's something that I've kept pretty much to myself since it happened, for obvious reasons, and those being that I know how a lot of people think about these things, and didn't want to be made a spectacle of, but now I would welcome a chance to be hypnotized because I know that there is a lot more to my story, and I now, at the age of 47, want to know what happened to me on that day.

So please feel free to contact me, and I will fill you in more on what was said by that alien that day, as far as I can remember.

Thank you to the witness for the fascinating report.

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: brian_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog.

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment