Saturday, December 19, 2020

UFO Shook Our Home/Alien Abduction Wabasca Alberta

Brian Vike's Favorite Cases.

Date:  October 7, 1979

Time:  After dark.

Hi, My name is (name removed) and I live in Edmonton, Alberta. I am a member of the FTTOUFO research group and I have been looking for 'local' research groups.  I haven't found any in Alberta, so I had to look elsewhere.

I've been to Houston, B.C. a few times as my husband use to work for CN and I traveled with him, however, I didn't know that you were there which is really too bad, because I would like the opportunity to talk to someone face to face.

Anyway, In 1979 I lived in Wabasca, Alberta, which is 4 hours north of Edmonton. In this town, we lived on my grandmothers lake front property and there were hundreds of unreported UFO sightings. The RCMP were called out to a couple of them, but I never did get confirmation on those reports as the RCMP won't disclose that information to me.

I was 7 years old and I have 2 brothers, the oldest who was 6, and my baby brother who was 9 months old.  On the night of October 7, 1979, my 14 year old cousin was babysitting us. I remember sitting on the couch and my brother on the loveseat and my baby brother was sitting in his walker.

All of a sudden, I heard a strange humming noise, it got louder and louder and it was a high/low frequency, then lights hit the trailer walls and I looked out the window.

I saw a huge UFO (at the time I didn't know what it was). It was very close to the ground, it hovered over my trailer and my grandmothers house who was about 30 feet away from us.  I don't know if it landed there, but it did hover right above us. 

I recall the humming noise getting louder and we all screamed. I tried to cover my ears with my pillow, but it didn't work. I was scared and so was everyone else. The entire trailer was in panic and we all cried because the trailer began to shake violently and we all tried to hide.

Then my older brother was gone, the trailer door was open and we all cried for him to get back here. We didn't know if he ran out or what happened but he wasn't there. The next thing I remember is looking out the window at the craft which was now hovering over the lake. That's when I got a good look at it.

It was saucer shaped with a belt of colors lights/rays in the mid section which circled the hovering craft. I also recall lights underneath which at the time I thought it was going to land. I don't know how much time passed.

When my mother got home we told her what happened, but she didn't believe us, instead she was angry that my brother was hyperventilating. She picked up the youngest to try to console him and then within moments she was yelling his name. I looked over at him and he was grasping for breath and he was shaking, his eyes were white from them rolling into his head and he stopped breathing.

Everyone screamed again and my mother tried to revive him, but she was too scared. My grandmother tried and she too couldn't do anything. We all went over to my grandmothers house and my aunt tried. She layed him on the table and started CPR and mouth to mouth.

Within the time span of about 5 minutes, he was finally revived, but my aunt said there was a thick white foam in his mouth that she had to scoop out to help him to breathe. He was then rushed to the Slave Lake Hospital. 

It was the hospital record that gave me the exact date of the admission that night of Oct. 7.  However, they could not discuss the contents of the file without my brother request.  He suffers Dyslexia due to the lack of oxygen to his brain that night.

Years later in 95, my brother asked me if I remembered the UFO experience. This was the first time we spoke about it to each other. He remembered almost the same things as I did, but he too doesn't t remember it all. 

In 2000 I spoke to my cousin to see what she remembers, thinking that she was older she might remember more, but she doesn't remember the UFO experience at all! She remembers the events which happened later, which was my brother near death. 

Over the years, I've had different experiences and visitors, sometimes I'm awake and sometimes I'm just about asleep. My brother Steven tells me that he always sees stars, he also wakes up with bruises and he has woken up in different places from where he went to bed. 

My brother recalls our experience as well, however we both don't remember the entire night. We were both going to go through regression hypnosis which I was going to record. 

I am working on documentary-drama where I will recreate my events and others in the area of Wabasca. I've already spoken to about 20 people who all witnessed UFO's, landings and their personal experiences. I'm searching for funding for this project, and approval from the community to conduct more research and to film this in Wabasca. 

The more that I talk to people from Wabasca, the more people come back to me and tell me about their experiences. Word of mouth travels fast.

My grandmother has had experiences most of her life as well, and she has stories that she hasn't told me about, but I know about only 2 of them. For some reason, the UFO's are attracted to Wabasca and I wanted to find out why and why were most sightings of hovering crafts and landings spotted on or around the Wabasca Lake?  I also want to know what happened to us because I know that something happened to us.  

Regression Hypnosis seemed to be the only way that we could find out what happened to us, but with the risk of it backfiring I wasn't sure if we wanted to go ahead.  My brother is all for it though.  I've been looking for others who have had the experiences I had--the other experiences I had that happened after this which continued for most of my life.

In 1980,  I woke up in a stretcher like bed, with a bright white light shining down on me. I couldn't move, but I do recall trying to run away from 2 large shadows that came to me with a huge syringe needle. The needle was injected into my heart and I remember the puncture feeling, the cool liquid that filled my chest. 

I woke up running down my hallway to the living room. For about a week after this, I suffered severe headaches, I had to take short quick breathes as I had severe heart pains and it hurt to breathe. I had nausea and weakness. I couldn't take it anymore and my mom took me to the doctors. After a brief examination, he said 'your too young to have migraines, and too young for heart problems and that was the end of that. I never told anyone about this because if my parents didn't believe me, then who would? 

Well, now I'm 31, and I have 3 children of my own. I was worried for my children because it seems to follow my family, my grandmother, my aunts, my cousins, my immediate family and I even started to think that my kids were being visited. 

In 2001, my middle son was 3 years old and we were having the same dreams about Panthers in our yard and that they wanted him. He woke up crying a few times saying that there were monsters in his room, we would wake up at the same time and he told things about his 'visitor's in his room. 

One particular night I dreamt that there were 10 panthers in my back yard, angry, growling and they were trying to come in. Just as I woke up from that, my son was screaming and he said a big black cat was in his room with big yellow eyes. He has had constant nose bleeds ever since.

Then one night he came to me and asked me why the aliens come to him, and if  I could make it stop. At the age of 3, I wondered how he could know so much about aliens, because he didn't know about my research.

He said they come to his room and hide in his closet. He said 'will they hurt me?'. After the second dream about panthers and the same rude awakening of my son's screams and claims of Aliens in his room. I stopped all my research and I stopped the project. 

After praying for help for my son, everything stopped, all the dreams and the visitors, but he still gets nosebleeds at least 4 a week. The doctors say it’s nothing.   

Now, when it comes to my kids, I was getting paranoid as other strange things were happening.

Shortly before my son's dreams and visitors I was working on this film project and was waiting for contact info from MUFON. During a file transfer of contact names and numbers for MUFON, my computer was hacked and my computer screen turned red and black, then it shut down. At the same moment my phone rang and the number on my call display was 0123456789. The operator couldn't trace the call and it didn't even register.

During this week, I also began to notice a black car parked in front my house, and the two guys inside were always looking at my house. After the 3rd day I went outside and was going to talk to them and they sped away. A couple days later I was coming home and as I walked towards my house I saw that car again. As I approached it, the car took off again.

I went to the surrounding neighbors and asked them if the car that has been around were visitors for them and they said no. I started to get paranoid, and scared.  I felt I needed some time to recollect my thoughts and take a break from all this because it was starting to affect my life.  Then just when I thought the strange things were ending, that's when my son was having his visitors.  That's when I decided to quit everything.

Now I'm starting over again. Wanting to finish what I started, but I'm looking for support from different agency's and organizations.    

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: brian_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog.

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment