Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Triangular Formation Of Bright Oval Shaped Lights Clovis California

Brian Vike's Favorite Cases.

Date:  February 1995

Time:  Approximately 10:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Along CA Hwy 168, 20 miles E of Clovis, CA.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 6
Shape of objects: Oval-shaped lights, very white.

Full Description of event/sighting: Hello, Brian. I reported a UFO sighting to you some time ago about a sighting on 6 Sep 1982 in Auberry, CA. Since then I have had another UFO sighting.

It was in Feb of 1995, but I can't remember the exact date (unusual for a history major). I was returning home from a Wednesday night class (grad school) at CSU Fresno, and had pulled over on Highway 168 to let a couple of cars go by. I checked to see if there was no traffic, and then just looked up, and saw a formation of lights.

Each was oval-shaped, and very white. The best analogy I can give is the brightest white lights at a baseball or football stadium, but these were brighter. There were six of them in a triangular formation.

One at the apex, then two right behind, and then three at the base. I turned off the car to see if there was no sound, and there was none. I didn't remove the key so the lights and clock would still work and noted the time-10:30 p.m. (PST). The formation was several hundred feet above, and each light was about the size of a dime held at arm's length.

The formation was flying in a N to S direction, and the whole sighting took about 2 minutes. I noted the time when I restarted the car as 10:32. When I got home at 10:55, I asked my grandmother (now deceased) if she'd heard any unusual scanner traffic on either the Fresno County Sheriff or California Highway Patrol channels, and she said no. And there was nothing on any of the Fresno TV stations' 11 PM newscasts that I can recall.

I don't know what these were, but they were not F-16s from Fresno ANG Base, or F/A-18s from NAS Lemoore, nor any kind of commercial aircraft. Weather was clear and cool (about 45 or 50 F)

There was no interference with the car's engine or lights before I turned the ignition off, and it started up again normally. If you need more info, feel free to contact me at the above e-mail address, and I will get back to you.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

File your UFO sighting to Brian at: brian_vike@telus.net or please use the online Sighting Report Form.  

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: brian_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog.

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment