Friday, January 22, 2021

4 Orange Lights Seen West Of Manhattan New York

Brian Vike's Favorite Cases.

Date:  April 20, 2011

Time:  Approxamtlty 9:15 p.m.

Hey not sure who to talk to about this and I Googled about sightings over Manhattan and saw your link, so just giving you some information. Tonight at around 9:15 as I was driving west to Manhattan I saw 4 orange lights that did not appear to be moving. 

I know Manhattan is close to Fort Riley so that could be the answer to this, but I just found it peculiar from the way it looked. There is no way it was a plane and I guess the only other explanation would be that it was either something from Fort Riley or a true UFO. Who knows. 

Thank you to the witness for the excellent report.

File your UFO sighting to Brian at: brian_vike@telus.net or please use the online Sighting Report Form.

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: brian_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog.

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment