Sunday, January 31, 2021

Blue Colored Eclipsed Shaped UFO At Close Range At London Ontario

Date:  September 24, 2011

Time:  Approxamtlty 11:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1

Number of Objects: 1 ?

Shape of Objects: Eclipsed shape.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I went out for a smoke on the front porch. I was a little startled when I heard some shuffling in my neighbors tree, after which I seen a bright blue and white flash to the north, which appeared to move extremely fast to the west in a straight line.

It was only maybe 20-30 degrees off the horizon and I could see it perfectly in between the two houses across the street. It was kind of eclipsed in shape, but had a distinct pattern in it. Blue in the background with bright white lights on the side facing me which kind of made almost triangle black shapes.

Anyways I don't know what it was, but, oh yeah it kind of freaked me out afterwards because whatever it was in the tree, sounded like it killed something else in their within a minute or 2 after the sighting. Don't know if their is any connection there, but I just thought I'd share! Is that weird or what? Thanks.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at houstonbri7@gmail.com with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

File your UFO sighting to Brian at: houstonbri7@gmail.com or please use the online Sighting Report Form.

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: houstonbri7@gmail.com

The Vike Factor Blog.

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment