Tuesday, January 26, 2021

7 To 9 Objects Seen At Livermore California

Brian Vike's Favorite Cases.

Date:  October 10 or 11, 2004

Time:  12:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1

Number of Objects: 7 to 9.

Shape of Objects: 3 to 5 feet in diameter - sphere.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was at work during my lunch break. While sitting in my car after eating in the parking lot (facing south), I happened to look at the sky in front of me and looking at the contrail of a jet airplane.

Then on the left of my sight, I noticed round objects flying by, it was east going to west. At first I thought it was balloons, but it was too big and they were flying horizontally going towards a small airport.

It looked like big pearl necklace, but without the string. They were not flying at the same speed like it was playing race. I was trying to think what it was? An experimental drone from Lawrence Livermore Lab, but why would they experiment directly on the path of the mini airport.

I tried telling my co-workers at the time but they thought I was fooling around. Frustrating telling it to somebody and they think you're not serious.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

File your UFO sighting to Brian at: houstonbri7@gmail.com or please use the online Sighting Report Form.

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: houstonbri7@gmail.com

The Vike Factor Blog.

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment