Saturday, January 30, 2021

Black Disc Shaped UFO Observed Over Offerton Stockport UK

Brian Vike's Favorite Cases.

Date:  July 4, 2011

Time:  8:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1

Number of Objects: 1

Shape of Objects: Disc.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I sat watching TV when I noticed a black object in the distance. I went to have a look with my binoculars in back garden, when to my surprise I a black disc moving towards me. There was no sound and it seem to be turning one way, then the other.

It  was about 250-300 feet in the air as a rough estimate. It was 20-30 feet in diameter. As it went over my house I went to my front door, expecting to get another view, but it had disappeared.

It had only took me 15 seconds to go from my back garden. If you can shed any light on my sighting, please e-mail me. It could be a blimp, but how can it just disappear

Thank you to the witness for the report.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at houstonbri7@gmail.com with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

File your UFO sighting to Brian at: houstonbri7@gmail.com or please use the online Sighting Report Form.

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: houstonbri7@gmail.com

The Vike Factor Blog.

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment