Tuesday, January 26, 2021

7 To 8 Orange Objects Over Musselburgh UK

Brian Vike's Favorite Cases.

Date:  June 3, 2011

Time:  10:45 p.m.

Hey Brian Vike, I was searching posts for Musselburgh orange orbs spotting's and came across your site and blog.

My family and I were out shopping late tonight 3/6/2011 (I had finished work late and we  had to go to Asda for stuff). On the way back from Asda  in the car (me, my wife and 3 sons ) all witnessed around 7-8 orange orbs in the sky. 

I was the first to see them and thought at first they could have been Chinese lanterns, but decided there was no way they would be flying so high and the flames would have been put out at that height.

I showed my wife and 2 of my sons, 3 years and 9 years both quickly picked up on what me and my wife were talking about and witnessed them too. The orbs flew around slowly over the same kind of area (hard to judge as I was driving how big the area was ) and they decreased in number, first one disappeared, then some more.

I’m not sure what order or how far apart they disappeared by the time I got home. Very weird. I am going to research online some blogs about this subject as I am interested and curious.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

File your UFO sighting to Brian at: houstonbri7@gmail.com or please use the online Sighting Report Form.

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: houstonbri7@gmail.com

The Vike Factor Blog.

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment