Tuesday, January 26, 2021

5 To 7 Orange Lights Flew Over Edmonton Alberta

Brian Vike's Favorite Cases.

Date:  July 23, 2011

Time:  Evening.

Hi Brian. Just witnessed what seemed like 5-7 orange lights moving from west to east over Edmonton. They didn't have landing lights or navigation lights. I was driving in my truck and rolled down my window to see if I could hear engine noises.

There wasn't any. I posted on Facebook about it and haven't had any responses.

Your posting asks for sightings in Vancouver. But I thought you might be interested anyways. Cheers.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

File your UFO sighting to Brian at: houstonbri7@gmail.com or please use the online Sighting Report Form.

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: houstonbri7@gmail.com

The Vike Factor Blog.

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment