Tuesday, January 26, 2021

10 Round Orange Objects Over Northridge Golf Course Brantford Ontario

Brian Vike's Favorite Cases.

Date:  July 1, 2011

Time:  10:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1

Number of Objects: 10

Shape of Objects: Round orange objects.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: As I was driving home I noticed two orange lights in the sky, but thought they may be lights that are suspended on poles for aircraft awareness. But as I got closer, they were not attached and then then started to move and ascended into the sky, and as I looked in the rear view mirror and I saw another approaching, and then another, eventually there were 10.

They were in a singe file, equal distance apart and moving at a fairly normal speed, now too slow or fast. I turned off my car lights and the ignition, to hear if there was any noise. All I could hear was a very soft hissing sound, but it looked to my eye that there were four small cylinders under the object.

After the ninth one passed me I was a looked freaked out and left, but saw that the 10th one was coming in the same direction, When I explained what I saw to my son, he said that they were Chinese Lanterns, but after all the sightings reports on the internet thought maybe that was something else.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

File your UFO sighting to Brian at: houstonbri7@gmail.com or please use the online Sighting Report Form.

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: houstonbri7@gmail.com

The Vike Factor Blog.

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment