Thursday, January 21, 2021

Possible Bigfoot Sounds Hear Along The Mattatuck Trail Plymouth Connecticut

Brian Vike's Favorite Cases.

Date:  July 2012

Time:  Approxamtlty 3:15 a.m.

I was heading back home on by Route 262 when I heard strange sounds in the Plymouth, CT area on the Mattatuck Trail in the state forest at night.

This is a dense area hilly and very heavy wooded and this is only about 10 minutes away from Waterbury, CT.

Plymouth is like a whole different state, not very populated and the sounds I heard were not coyotes or owls. I the best way for me to describe them is like a grunting sound with higher pitches.

I've been in very heavy woods throughout the state and never heard sounds like this before. I'm a fairly large man, but the noise scared me and I walked as fast I could back to my truck. 

Thank you to the witness for the report.

File your UFO sighting to Brian at: brian_vike@telus.net or please use the online Sighting Report Form.

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: brian_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog.

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment