Tuesday, January 26, 2021

8 Glowing Orange Objects/Lights Over San Jose California

Brian Vike's Favorite Cases.

Date:  April 29, 2011

Time:  Approxamtlty 8:40 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2

Number of Objects: 8

Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: My neighbor came by to say hi, but said what the hell is that? It was around 8:40ish while I was watching the SJ Sharks Hockey game in my garage.

I looked over my roof line and towards Morgan Hill area were about 8 glowing orange balls. This was 8:40ish p.m. and at first I thought they were flares, but they were moving erratically.

At first staying still then moving rapidly. This was Cambrian area facing Morgan Hill. I saw them for several minutes. I Googled the sighting and it looked very similar to other sightings shown, multiple round objects moving unnaturally.

I am not saying they are not from this world but it was highly unnatural.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

File your UFO sighting to Brian at: houstonbri7@gmail.com or please use the online Sighting Report Form.

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: houstonbri7@gmail.com 

The Vike Factor Blog.

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment