Friday, January 29, 2021

Amber Colored Lights Seen Over Warrensburg Missouri

Brian Vike's Favorite Cases.

Date:  July 3, 2011 and July 4, 2011

Time:  Approxamtlty 9:30 p.m.

There have been a lot of them here in Warrensburg, Missouri. My wife seen the first one around 9:30 pm July 3, 2011 Then later on I seen one too. 

Then on July 4, 2011 I seen two that I got under, I would say they may have been about ten feet over my head, amber, slow, and did move east to west.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at houstonbri7@gmail.com with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

File your UFO sighting to Brian at: houstonbri7@gmail.com or please use the online Sighting Report Form.

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: houstonbri7@gmail.com

The Vike Factor Blog.

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment