Wednesday, January 27, 2021

20 Bright Orange Glowing Lights Over Dix Hills Long Island New York

Brian Vike's Favorite Cases.

Date:  July 16, 2011

Time: Approxamtlty 9:30 p.m. - 9:45 p.m.

Hi Brian, I live in Dix hills, Long Island, On Saturday night, 7/16, I was celebrating my sons graduation from High School and has approximately 60 people in my backyard. 

At approximately 9:30-9:45 someone shouted, “look at that”, and most of us looked up to the sky and saw about 9 bright orange glowing orbs moving from the South to the north.

One of the kids said they were candles in bags floating across the sky, I don’t think so. I immediately ran in the house and grabbed my binoculars to get a better look.

They appeared round, but not like a saucer, more like a softball, and were glowing an illumine scent orange color. I’m guessing they were 1500-2000 feet high and moving at 200-250 MPH.

Anyhow, the strange things is that this went on for about an hour, Every 5-10 minutes or so, another 2-3 more came moving along the same trajectory, at about the same height and about the same speed.

I counted at least a total of 20-21 of these bright orange globs moving across the sky.

Evidently, there were others who spotted them too, my son called me into his room later that night to show me a posting of another person who was freaking out the night before, that would be Friday night, 7/15,

They too saw the lights and posted them on YouTube with video. The video isn’t that good, but I believe what the person is describing are the same lights.

Anyhow, we came to the conclusion that there items were unidentifiable and could be classified as UFOs. Regards.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

File your UFO sighting to Brian at: houstonbri7@gmail.com or please use the online Sighting Report Form.

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: houstonbri7@gmail.com

The Vike Factor Blog.

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment