Friday, January 22, 2021

4 Or 5 Orange Objects Hovering Over Schererville Merrillville Indiana

Brian Vike's Favorite Cases.

Date:  August 5, 2011

Time:  9:15 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1

Number of Objects: 4 or more orange lights.

Shape of Objects: Broken triangle.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: While traveling east bound on US-30 through Schererville and entering Merrillville. I observed at least 4 maybe 5 orange spheres/orbs which seemed to just hover with no sound over the highway.

They were under 400 feet approximately. These lights were spread out into a broken triangle and seemed to just appear or catch my eye. I sensed a very surreal feeling and was totally shocked and amazed. My mind was racing with questions.

With narrow shoulders on the road and heavy traffic, I did not stop, but slowed down. One light was larger (sphere) and the others seemed more like orbs. It was cloudy and I could not discern if they were connected.

About one quarter of a mile I turned off Hwy. 30 to enter Crown Point and looking back to my right I could still see one orange orb, lighting up the clouds.

Thank you to the witness for the excellent report.

File your UFO sighting to Brian at: brian_vike@telus.net or please use the online Sighting Report Form.

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: brian_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog.

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment