Friday, January 8, 2021

Glowing Red Ball/Object And Possible Abduction At Kelowna British Columbia

Brian Vike's Favorite Cases.

Date:  July/Aug of 1982.

Time:  Approximately 2:30 a.m.

The next sighting was in July/Aug of 1982. I was renting a townhouse with 2 other people and we went out on the porch for a cigarette at about 2:30 a.m.

We all saw a large (about the size of a quarter held at arms length) glowing red ball moving silently from south to north directly over Kelowna. It was moving very slowly. It took about 10 minutes to travel in the distance we could see (about 16 km.).

I immediately called our local radio station, CKOV, and they put me live on the air describing the incident. The object was quite low, about 1000 feet, as it was below the mountain level.

Second Sighting:

 Eyewitness Engulfed In A Bright Light (Possible Abduction)

Date:  July of 2003.

Time:  Approximately 10:15 p.m.

The last sighting (probably the most disturbing) was in late July of 2003. I was living on Bernard Ave. in Kelowna. It was about 10:15 p.m.. I walked about a mile to the McDonalds on highway 97 to get a hamburger. On the walk home about 11:00 p.m., I was walking toward Bernard ave via Spall rd.

When I reached the railroad tracks, a bright light engulfed me and I felt a tingling sensation. The next thing I was aware of is I was in an orchard about 15 km. away and the time was 12:45. I had no idea where I was.

I walked toward some lights and found an all night store from where I called a cab. The next day, I told my landlady what happened and she thought I was crazy. But a month later, in our local free paper was a story about 2 women who, on exactly the same night saw a bright light on the tracks on Spall rd.

The women followed the light down the road (where the orchard was). The women got out of their vehicle where there were confronted by a group of tiny humanoids. This story was even broadcast on "Creepy Canada".

I am not about to say I was abducted by the creatures, but I have no idea how I could black out and awaken 15 km. away (missing my eyeglasses). I forwarded the report about the 1968 sighting to Stanton Friedman and he sent me a letter saying I should report the incident to MUFON.

I hope these sightings can be of value to you because I am sick and tired of non believers laughing at me when I know, and the witnesses know what we all saw. We are not alone!

Thank you to the witness for the 2 sighting reports.

File your UFO sighting to Brian at: brian_vike@telus.net or please use the online Sighting Report Form. 

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: brian_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog.

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment