Wednesday, January 13, 2021

A Flying V Shaped Craft/UFO Over New Westminster British Columbia

Brian Vike's Favorite Cases.

Date:  Last Wednesday of July 2005

Time:  9:50 p.m.

Location of Sighting: New Westminster, BC.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: V.

Full Description of event/sighting: I was laying on a table looking up at the stars admiring them. I was in the south-western portion of New Westminster at a school, and these lights appear and there is no sound. 

They look like lights along the inside edges of an indentation of a flying V.  But are very low to city. It was to my left and heading towards Port Moody. It struck me as so odd that I wrote it down on a piece of paper and drew what it looked like. 

I might not have the piece of paper still, but I remember things pretty well, maybe not the exact time or date, but pretty close. I remember things by seeing them.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

File your UFO sighting to Brian at: brian_vike@telus.net or please use the online Sighting Report Form.

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: brian_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor Blog.

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment