Monday, March 1, 2021

Flying Saucer UFO Causes A Fog Cover On The Ground Kenosha Wisconsin

New ! Old Sighting (Never Posted)

Date:  December 2005.

Time:  Evening.

Hi, I am (name removed) in Kenosha, Wisconsin and I reported a sighting. I was outside with my new Havanese Nate and a fog like ground cover came floating in and I looked up and was shocked out of my mind. 

There was what I described as a bent green bean of lights, red, yellow, green in the sky. I immediately ran inside the house. When I picked up the phone there was a noise like chopper blades in the phone. 

The next time I went outside I could see a round circle way up in the sky. 

I finally found a picture of what that green beam looked like.  I could not see anything underneath but the circular lights were the same.  Not the same color, but the same look.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at houstonbri7@gmail.com with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

File your UFO sighting to Brian at: houstonbri7@gmail.com

Brian Vike, Director Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research. Email: houstonbri7@gmail.com

The Vike Factor Blog.

Kamloops British Columbia Canada UFO Research.

No comments:

Post a Comment